If you've been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, don't panic! This is not a sentence! There are effective methods of treatment that help not only stop the development of the disease, but also restore impaired functions, return to a full life! In this article, we will first look at the causes and symptoms of multiple sclerosis, and then the methods of its treatment.
Important: worldwide, more than 3 million people suffer from this disease. The age of patients is getting younger, and even children can suffer from MS. Many people cannot understand what is happening to them, do not go to medical institutions, thereby triggering the disease and aggravating their condition.
Women aged 20-40 get sick more often than men, but they tolerate the disease more easily. In men, MS can be rapid and unpredictable, which is very dangerous. Multiple sclerosis has nothing to do with senile sclerosis. These are completely different diseases, only indirectly manifested in forgetfulness and memory loss. Everything is much more serious.
So what is multiple sclerosis?
This is a kind of conflict between the immune and nervous systems, as a result of which immune cells attack myelin (the tissue that protects nerve fibers). There is neurodegeneration, destruction and death of nerve cells. In the lesion, a "stub" is formed - compacted connective tissue (sclerosis), which disrupts the transmission of nerve impulses. The flow of information between body and brain is interrupted. Foci of inflammation are scattered throughout the CNS (central nervous system).
MS is classified as a complex nervous and autoimmune disease that is not yet understood and completely unexplored. Modern physicians and scientists strive to draw special attention to the problem. After all, every year there are more and more people suffering from multiple sclerosis, and their age falls on the prime of life. It's tragic when young people start to fade away at the most beautiful time of life.
Multiple sclerosis - causes
Until now, doctors and scientists around the world cannot unravel the mystery of this behavior of the human body. Why does the body begin to destroy itself, to act to its own detriment? Perhaps this is how the body tries to attract attention to itself, to force a person to take care of it, to change the way of life and thinking.
The launch of the disease can be triggered for three reasons:
- Severe stress
As you can see, the impact can be different: psychosomatic, physical (mechanical) and infectious/viral. Causes that are quite different in nature can lead to one disease. In addition to triggers (triggers), there must be predispositions: genetics, epigenetics and external factors. When all the causes work in combination, the disease begins to develop and progress.
Indirect factors leading to the development of the disease:
- Genetic predisposition
- Children's bacterial and viral infections
- Surgical interventions
- Head and back injuries
- Lack of sunlight
- Poor quality food
- Abuse of alcohol, energy drinks
- Tobacco smoking
- A large amount of animal fats in food
- Unhealthy ecology
- Chronic fatigue
- Frequent emotional overload
Almost everyone is at risk.
Signs of multiple sclerosis
The symptomatology of the disease is very extensive and diverse in its manifestation, it is neurological in nature. The most common symptom is decreased sensitivity. The symptoms of MS depend on the area and degree of CNS involvement.
- With damage to the cerebellum and brain stem, a staggering gait, frequent loss of balance, tremors, handwriting changes, dizziness, awkwardness of fast or parallel movements occur. The cerebellum is responsible for the coordination of movements, and consequently, all the symptoms of its defeat are manifested precisely in the violation of its functionality. There may be difficulty in swallowing, impaired speech, slow or scrambled speech.
- When the pyramidal tracts are damaged, paralysis and paresis of the limbs occur, a violation of the excretory function (urine and feces excretion is difficult or occurs too often). Patients complain of weakness, fatigue.
- There are problems with vision (decrease in sharpness, "fog", dark spots) if the optic nerve is affected.
- Sensory disturbances are manifested in the form of numbness, goosebumps or cramps, muscle spasms.
An accurate diagnosis can be made using MRI and laboratory diagnostics.
Modern methods of treatment of multiple sclerosis
What to do if you have been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis?
There are several methods to stop the development of the disease and even restore lost functions.
Let's look at traditional methods first.
Treatment consists of taking symptomatic therapy (relieving or alleviating symptoms) and DMTs (drugs that change the course of multiple sclerosis). They have varying degrees of effectiveness and various side effects. Treatment can only be prescribed by a doctor.
Traditional medicine has not yet learned how to treat such complex diseases. It can only slow down the processes, at best, stop the development of the disease, without restoring the lost functions of the body.
Along with traditional methods, there are methods of alternative medicine. They have been field tested and have scientific evidence of effectiveness, but are not yet widely used, although they are recommended by many leading doctors as an additional therapy.
Alternative treatments for multiple sclerosis:
- The Joe Dispenza Method - "Your own placebo"
- Phytotherapy - polycomponent collections of medicinal herbs, including: phytoadaptogens (ginseng, eleutherococcus, aralia), regeneration bioregulators (St.
- The method of academician Sytin, which is based on the principle of "SOEVUS": verbal-figurative emotional control of the state. It gives a 3 in 1 effect comparable to the effects of meditation, self-persuasion and affirmations.
Academician Georgy Nikolaevich Sytin has developed unique moods for various disorders in the body. They successfully and completely safely help many people get rid of health problems, including those that are considered incurable by traditional medicine. Only safe techniques for working with the subconscious are used, based on the formation and repetition of phrases that are intuitively accepted by a person, aimed at general recovery and the eradication of a particular problem.
Unlike the Joe Dispenza method, the Sytin method has specially developed author's "settings" for the treatment of multiple sclerosis. Using them, patients achieve excellent results in terms of restoring the whole body and the affected areas of the central nervous system.
Advantages of the Sytin method:
- Scientifically sound
- Tested at medical institutes and recommended by the Ministry of Health, recognized not only by Russian, but also by European scientists
- Has no side effects
Details about the method, its uniqueness and effectiveness can be found in the article "About the method".
You can help yourself!!! With the help of positive attitudes with well-chosen words and speech sequence.
Sytin's moods from multiple sclerosis are built in such a way that the brain perceives them with ease and begins to transform problem areas. A person becomes self-confident, happy and harmonious. Very strong latent human resources that are capable of anything are awakening and activating. You've heard about miraculous healings, maybe even personally acquainted with such people? The human body is a self-healing and self-programming system. Ancient shamans and healers knew this, using conspiracies. Modern psychotherapists and neurolinguists know this. Words have a very strong effect on the body and are able to heal. The main thing is to choose them wisely and empower them. Which is what was done in the mood of Academician Sytin.
For MS, we recommend the following settings:
- Healing from multiple sclerosis (for men)
- Adjustment to the correct functioning of the brain in multiple sclerosis for women
- The revival of a young, energetic work of the nervous system for men.
- Recovery of the soul
For problems with coordination and musculoskeletal system, we recommend:
- Improvement of the neuro-cerebral apparatus of movements
This mood restores the functioning of the cerebellum and the lost connection between the brain and the limbs, which helps to improve coordination of movements and restore motor functions.
Together with healing attitudes, it is useful for psychological support for recovery and enhancing the effect of narrowly focused attitudes from MS to use attitudes for happiness, joy and harmony, the prospect of life.